**Please call to discuss fees and your FREE phone consultation.
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Services accepts “Out Of Network” Insurance Plans. We will provide a receipt of services that you can present to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Most insurance plans offer an “out of network outpatient mental health benefit,” which will reimburse you a portion of therapy fees.
You can contact your insurance company and ask them the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much is covered (percentage) for an out-of-network provider?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?
- Is pre-authorization required?
If you do not have Out of Network coverage, I also accept check, cash, Visa and MasterCard
Payment for services is required at time of service
Why would you want to pay out of pocket for mental health services? There are many reasons why not using your insurance benefits and choosing to self-pay is a good idea. Here is an article with five great reasons: Paying for Therapy Out of Your Pocket